Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Baked Chicken Nuggets

I found this recipe on www.BettyCrocker.com. I’ve never made nuggets with Corn Chex, so I thought I’d try it. I took out some of the butter, we’ll see how they turn out.

•3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
•3 cups Corn Chex cereal (Crushed in a large ziplock bag- use a rolling pin)
•1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
•1/4 teaspoon paprika
•1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
•2 tablespoons butter, melted
•2 tablespoons low fat milk
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 400°.
2.Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with oil.
3.Put Cereal, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder, and paprika into a gallon zip lock bag.
4.Mix milk and butter in a small bowl.
5.Dip half of the chicken into the milk and butter
6.Put chicken into bag. Seal and shake bag to coat.
7.Place chicken on baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the chicken.
8.Bake for 14-16 minutes, turning halfway through bake time.
Photo by Betty Crocker.

www.livinglocurto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment