Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fruit Pizza

I found a yummy recipe for Fruit Pizza but I took a major short cut by buying refrigerated sugar cookie dough already done...

1 pkg sugar cookie dough
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
some cool whip
whatever fruit you like

make a big dough ball out of your pre-made cookie dough and then roll it out into a circle shape. I did this on my Pampered Chef big round baking stone thing I sprayed underneath and put flour to make sure it didn't stick. I baked the giant coookie for about 18 minutes and let it cool completely. Meanwhile, I mixed up the cream cheese and sugar until you get a smooth consistency and then add in the vanilla... {you really could flavor it any flavor you wish}. Spread mixture onto the cookie - you may not use all of it depending on your cookie size. and then I do a thin layer of cool whip on top of that - unecessary, but delicious. All that is left to do is decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment