Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Instant Pot Mac N Cheese

Ingredient List
  • I box (16 ounce of elbow macaroni)
  • 1 cup of heavy whipping cream ( 1 can of evaporated milk(12 ounce) would work or even whole milk)I think I added a little more till I got the consistency I was looking for- (Tablespoon at a time)
  • 3 Tb of butter
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 cups of water
Inside the instant pot, place the macaroni, water, salt and butter. Set instant pot on 4 minutes manual , manual release pressure(quick release).  After that is done, take lid off and set pot on saute and add whipping cream, and stir. Then slowly add cheese as it melts! enjoy!
Share this with others and subscribe to my blog for future easy recipes! You don’t want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment