Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Corn & Bean Salad

First, gather the following ingredients:

1 can of garbanzo beans, drained
1 can of pinto beans, drained
1 can of black beans, drained
1 can of corn, drained
2 cans Ro Tel with cilantro and lime
one leek, sliced
2 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
dashes of chili powder, cumin and garlic powder
1/2 of a fresh lime
fresh cilantro
salt

Open all of the cans, and mix the corn and beans.

Add the Ro Tel.

I am now totally addicted.

Add the spices.

Squeeze the juice of half of a lime into the beans.

Add the leek and cilantro.

Mix well with 2 Tablespoons of dressing and some salt. I love salt. I really love salt.

Marinate overnight. Then, drain most of the juice. Add a little more fresh cilantro, and serve cold.

Enjoy. Trust me, you will. MckMama

No comments:

Post a Comment